About This Product
The Mackworth Patient Turner is a practical tool for carers who need to help patients with lifting and turning movements from one seated position to another. This reduces the risk of stress injuries for the carers and provides a more secure transfer for the patient. Suitable for patients with a moderate degree of strength in their arms and legs, and the ability to standup with support. Height adjustable knee pads and a non slip tread base provide a safe and comfortable transfer for the patient. The base wheels allow easy movement between patients. The turntable easily rotates a complete 360° for transfers in even the most confined spaces.
- Suitable for a wide range of patient demographics
- For ease of transport / handling procedures
- For ease of transport and storage solutions
- To suit differing heights of patients
- Secures the turntable whilst patient is being positioned
- Allows for different preferred grips of patients
- Maximum Weight Limit: 23 Stone/ 150kg
- Lightweight unit (15kg)
- Height Adjustable
- Compressible Mast and Removable Knee Pads
- Foot Pedal Break
- Padded Loop Handle
|VAT Relief Qualified||Yes|
Questions & Answers
....Or How About These Products?
Price £799.99 / Ex.VAT
Price £779.99 / Ex.VAT
Price £999.99 / Ex.VAT
All prices show are excluding VAT. *Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.