About This Product
- May reduce swelling and improve lower leg blood circulation
- Increases blood flow after prolonged sitting
- Soothes muscles
- Relaxes aching muscles and eases tiredness
Circulation Maxx gets to work straight away, immediately stimulating the nerve endings, which may increase the blood flow, helping to reduce pain. The electrical currents stimulate the tissues. The micro currents pass through the inflamed and injured cells which, in some cases, may relax aching muscles and relieve tension and pain.
Circulation Maxx may reduce swelling in the ankles and improve lower leg blood circulation in healthy individuals that are seated or inactive for long periods of time.
A relaxing and comfortable 25-minute home treatment is all you need. Just switch on, sit back and enjoy the stimulating relief as it gets to work.
- Soothing and non-invasive
- Clinically tested to potentially improve lower leg circulation
- Simple to use – pre-set and variable treatments
- Easy to use remote control
- Mains operated
Can anyone use Circulation Maxx?
The usual contra-indications of TENS machines apply. Please do not use if:
- You have a pacemaker fitted or a cardiac condition
- You suffer from DVT
- After surgical procedures
- If you suffer from epilepsy
- You have sensory nerve damage
- You suffer from extreme varicose veins
- Whilst pregnant or immediately after child birth
- Fantastic Low Price Class IIa device. Can help relieve tired an achy feet
- Class IIa Medical Device. NEW 2013 IMPROVED Massage function and manual foot massager. + 4 Gel pads for TENS treatment
- Not suitable for users with epilepsy, fitted with a pacemaker, pregnant women or users with an existing DVT.
|VAT Relief Qualified||Yes|