About This Product
Our Auto Dial Panic Alarm is designed to give a little reassurance for those living alone and their families.
Sitting alongside your existing telephone, the main unit dials up to three user-programmed numbers when alerted with the supplied call buttons. Trying each number sequentially, the alarm will play a user recorded 'help-me' message before waiting for a human response.
Anyone receiving the call instantly knows you need help and, if you are able to get to the base station, two way communication is possible.
With a generous 50 metre range, the unit is supplied with two call buttons and all the required telephone and power leads. For added safety, a warning signal is played when pendant batteries are low and the main unit can be protected against power cuts using batteries.
- Main unit automatically dials up to 3 numbers when alerted by the call button
- Record your own 'help me' message
- Supplied with two call pendants, each with a 50 metre range
- Two way communication possible when close to the base station
- Low battery warning signal and optional battery backup
- Supplied with all required telephone and power leads
- Product Dimensions: 10.0 x 4.0 x 16.0 CM
- Product Weight: 0.370 KG
- Battery Requirements: 2 x CR2025, 4 X AAA (Optional)
- Suitable Adaptors: 6v
- Batteries Included: 2 x CR2025
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year return to base
Questions & Answers
All prices show are excluding VAT. *Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.