About This Product
The Aquatec Orca boasts superior quality and are durable bath lifters that designed to offer comfort, safety and reassurance to those most in need of support as they bathe.
The Orca incorporates increased leg room, ease of disassembly and an ergonomic, floating hand control that contains the light battery. The Orca has an impressive weight limit of 135 kg (21 stone) as standard.
- Reclining backrest
- Quick release hand control
- Battery with Sony™ technology
- Auto unlock for quick removal from bath
- 2 Year Warranty (Battery 12 months)
- Colour Choices: Blue or White Covers
Orca bath lifts incorporate a revolutionary lightweight battery contained within the ergonomic hand control. Raised profile, coloured buttons and an emergency stop feature allow simple, controlled operation to give reassurance and independence.
The hand control connects within seconds to the back of the Orca, providing a secure and completely watertight seal. Effortlessly released with just one hand.
When pushed forward the Orca’s backrest folds down and automatically unlocks. The backrest and base section can then be removed from the bath with ease. The 2 sections fit neatly into one another to give an extremely compact size for storage.
The Orca has a textured surface allowing use without covers if desired. The side flaps are hinged flush to the main seating surface and allow comfortable and safe side transfers, without entrapment of skin.
- Seat length: 59cm (23¼")
- Seat width with side flaps folded out: 71.5cm (28¼")
- Seat width with side flaps folded in: 42cm (16½")
- Seat height at lowest position: 6cm (2½")
- Seat height at highest position: 42cm (16½")
- Width of backrest: 36cm (14¼")
- Minimum angle of the backrest: 8°
- Maximum angle of the backrest: 40°
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (21st)
- Total weight without hand control: 12.1kg (26.5lb)
- Seat weight: 7.5kg (16.5lb)
- Backrest weight: 4.6kg (10.1lb)
Questions & Answers
All prices show are excluding VAT. *Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.